AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

5th Circuit Court Constitutional decision on school security
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Harvuskong
Posted 9/16/2010 00:17 (#1361335)
Subject: 5th Circuit Court Constitutional decision on school security

Big Country Area, area in and around Abilene TX

http://www.raptorware.com/ruling/ 

5th Circuit Court Concludes Sex Offender Screening & Raptor School Security Constitutional

This is a Texas case.  

Link above is to the Raptor School Security website. Good comments by US District Judge Sam Sparks.

“During the 2009-10 school year, our technology detected approximately 2,200 sex offenders trying to enter the more than 7,000 schools using Raptor. Affordable technology protects our children,” said Measom. [Raptor President and CEO]

Threat ID is always important.

Link below is to a about 307KB size PDF of the full court decision, right click on and save if you wish.

http://www.raptorware.com/ruling/doc20100908120507.pdf

Do not expect any commets. Really none needed. Looks like they have a good product.

I have no connection with this company. Just followed a link from a news site that I accidently clicked on.

AJ, let me spell it out for you, the lady of the house is generally the one in charge of household matters including the safety of the children.

I think that most of the ladies here do not go to the Cafe. They come to this location.

I have seen way too many news reports about sex offenders abducting young kids and then killing them.

This item is merely a news item to try improve the security for the children.

If this item helps to prevent one child from suffering at the hands of a sex offender, it will be worth it, in my opinion. I know that it is not a pleasant subject for sure.

Edited by Harvuskong 9/16/2010 12:28
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)