AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Engine oil on cat
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

msb
Posted 10/31/2010 21:10 (#1416260 - in reply to #1415099)
Subject: RE: JDH SE IA _ = THIN SKIN

Lapel, In
Obviously you have forgotten why I have a dislike for cats.Cats came between me and my mom in her last years.It started with a stray kitten that she took in. Wasn't long before she thought the cat needed another cat for company. So she took in another cat. Because of her heart failure which the cats only made worse because she didn't keep the litterbox clean and she let the cats roam the kitcken counter and couldn't understand why we would not eat at her house anymore. Then the tom began destroying her furniture and stinking up the house with his pizz to the point that I could no longer stand it. My sinuses would immediately plug when I entered the house. My daughter(the youngest) is also allergic to cat dander like I am. Then at her passing, it took $15,000 to put the house back in shape so she could come home from rehab and that was for only one day before she went into hospice. I only lost her company for the last 5 years as she could not or would not leave her cats long enough to come here for even a day.If you still don't understand why I have a dislike for cats,so be it. Yes, you upset me greatly because you didn't even give me a chance to explain the details before you went off the deep end,enrage by my comments. I distinctly remember the details of incident. The issue of cats is a he!! of a long way from abortion or the love of a mother and the loss of her companionship.( You drew a lot of false assumptions in the original post that simply were not true.I condoned nothing)There is no comparision at all. I will say no more on the subject.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)