AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Test
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Test ForumMessage format

Von WC Ohio
Posted 5/14/2006 21:36 (#12197 - in reply to #12118)
Subject: RE: Test

Brian ,

When you see a page you want to save you can click on file/save as and then select complete web page. That should save everything on this page as it is.

If it is not too large you should be able to upload it here.

I'll try and upload a page I saved from here like that.

Edit: Ok I see that gives me the same problem that you had text but no pictures. I think it is because it saves the pictures separately on your computer and you are only uploading the text portion. When I open this file on my computer I see a page just like the original with all the buttons,icons, and pictures. Upon further examination I see it has a folder saved for this page that has all the extra stuff in. When I click on the Internet page it automatically pulls all the info it needs out of these files to exactly duplicate the page.

You can make an image appear that is somewhere else on the web into the text box by using the embed image button (the green tree) by pasting the image address. However many sites view that as bandwidth theft and highly frown upon it because it costs them bandwidth for everyone here to view it. In that case it's probably best to save the picture you want to your hard drive and then upload it here. As far as other pages it's probably just easiest to paste a link to the page you want others to view.

Edited by Von WC Ohio 5/14/2006 21:51

(ScreenShot292.jpg)

(ScreenShot293.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments ScreenShot292.jpg (20KB - 280 downloads)
Attachments ScreenShot293.jpg (36KB - 298 downloads)
Attachments Viewing a thread - Bullseye seed tubes problems.htm (105KB - 838 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)