AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Lorsban hurting my soys?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

nayrgro
Posted 9/9/2007 17:33 (#200998 - in reply to #199745)
Subject: Re: Lorsban hurting my soys?

Tekonsha Mi.
The spryer is only used for my soy's it has only had Round Up O-Max through it. Oh yeah and I did apply some manganese on some soy's that were showing some sings of mang. diff. (my muck). I didn't use any adjuvant in the lorsban tank mix. but with my round up I used some AMS in granular and liquid form. I would agree that it may have been something to do with the fact that they may have been sprayed to late but there is one farm that I only sprayed half the field and it had the same pressure throughout the entire field and in that field I could see the yellowing to the row. Also in that field I did not spray the headlands I just shut off the inner most boom when I turned and you could see a arch of yellow there also.

I am sorry that I haven't got the pic's yet I have been a little to busy to get out and do it. By now most all of my beans are starting to turn so it would be hard to see what I was seeing a few weeks ago.

Any more input? Troy did you get a chance to look around and see if you could find any more of it??

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)