AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Flooded beans
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Cowboycorn
Posted 10/16/2007 11:07 (#220433 - in reply to #220194)
Subject: RE: Flooded beans

north central Oklahoma
In full dent now. Was watching for the rust coming up the plant, but had someone look at it for me and advised not to waste money spraying this late. Something about being past 50% brown silk would be a waste of money. The GH looks like 100 BPA to many that look at it. I think more like 80 BPA potential. Most only filled out 14 rows, some 16, but by my count 75-80 BPA might catch it, if it don't go down like that pic above in another thread, WOW. I'll try include a pic in a little bit.

We went to home game a few weeks ago, but been kinda wired lately. Youngest son preparing to deploy, they have the big 45th sendoff at Lloyd Noble in Norman Thursday afternoon. I would enjoy buying ya a beer at Eskimo's if I could. Perhaps another less busy time.

I'm also home right now instead of the farm to finally get my MRI. I seem to have a sciatic nerve issue in my right leg. Been putting up with it for three weeks hobbling like an injured animal that's been shot in one leg. Very painful, but I felt I had stuff I needed to be doing on farm. Finally had to get off leg and check myself in to physical rehab. OUCH.

Edited by Cowboycorn 10/16/2007 11:08

(New Pictures (Medium).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments New Pictures (Medium).jpg (89KB - 51 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)