AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hemisphere & Beeline
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

paconsult
Posted 12/13/2007 01:18 (#258804 - in reply to #258545)
Subject: Re: Hemisphere & Beeline

As I understand it this figure came from the investors section of the Hemisphere website and referred to "on the ground" meaning sales of Hemisphere ag products, AGCO autosteered machines and BEELINE sales to date. I agree that BEELINE has has its history of poor customer relations and communication of operating issues in the past. However looking at the performance side of the the current product it is excellent and maybe such an amalgamation can deliver this to a wider market. Yes it may be an "exit" strategy as a stand alone organisation but better this where the legacy of the work done to date will grow than the outcome of Farmscan and where that has left the owners of their equipment. With the big end of town finally taking precision ag technology seriously, a pioneering company like BEELINE is actually taking a commercially responsible step to preserve the experience and expertise they have developed in house over the past 10 years. I like yourself I suspect have had to take the financial hits that have been the outcomes of BEELINE's miss steps in the past however a full on personal attack on the CEO without knowing if he was the one responsible for the statement in question is a bit foolhardy.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)