AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

kind of out there AutoSteer question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

alange
Posted 1/5/2008 12:30 (#276183 - in reply to #274571)
Subject: Re: kind of out there AutoSteer question

Sunnyvale, CA
If I was trying to set it up in such a vehicle with the EZ-Steer/EZ-Guide 500 system, I will treat each direction as a separate vehicle configuration and set up each configuration just as if I were moving the EZ-Steer to a different vehicle. I will calibrate and measure the vehicle with respect to the antenna as part of the one-time initial setup for each direction and save each direction as a separate vehicle. Then, when I switch direction, I will choose the vehicle setup from the configuration menu for the new direction. Since the EZ-Steer is designed to move between vehicles this will only take me a few minutes to change over. Part of the setup after the direction change will be to set the orientation direction of the controller using the EZ-Steer setup menu (cables front or cables back). I wouldn't change the hardware, but just tell the system which direction is front so the gyros know which direction is right and left. I will then run the calibration wizard and I'd be good to go. Just thinking out loud.....
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)