AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tell me about the T7060, the good the bad
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Jason in MI
Posted 2/20/2008 13:29 (#314729 - in reply to #314368)
Subject: RE: Pictures

Adrian MI
The cab is really nice and controls are well placed. The throttle and transmission controls are attached to the seat, while the remote levers and pto switch are easily reached. I like the cab layout better than the TM's, mainly the remote levers are easier to reach. I don't notice the glow of the keypad, everything is pretty well lit up at night. The auto transmission is pretty simple to use, after you figure it out. When in gears 9-11 hit the button twice(within 1 sec.), now it will automatically shift from gears 9-18. When in gear 12-18, hit the button once, now it will automatically shift from gears 9-18. All you have to do is use the foot or hand throttle. When you brake to slow down or stop, it will shift down for you, and then shift up as you go faster or when pulling a load up a hill it will downshift to get up it and then shift back up when your over the hill.
Overall the fuel economy seems to be average. Lately it has been roading 2/3's of the time and it uses quite a bit for that reason.
The tractor was sitting on our dealers lot, they brought it down to demo, and we bought it and told them we wanted front fenders for it and we are still waiting for them today. They said they will be in the end of this month. It makes a big difference going down a wet dirt road, all the mud gets thrown up on the front window and makes a mess. Our other 2 TM's have them and would not want one without them.
Jason
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)