AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Reconditoned Tools
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

jmiller
Posted 2/26/2008 19:52 (#320233 - in reply to #319655)
Subject: RE: Reconditoned Tools

West central Ohio
Have to watch prices. I feel it is a better value to buy new Hitachi tools. In December I bought two WR18DL impact wrenches on two seperate invoices from absolutehome.com. They were $252 each. Got instant 10% discount for net of $226.80 and free shipping. Any purchase of qualifying Hitachi power tools from $250-499 qualified for $25 rebate. Net of 201.80 plus 41 cent stamp to mail rebate. Already received rebate checks. These new tools have Hitachi 5 year warranty. Reconditioned sales price was $197 with free shipping and 1 year warranty. Usually buy Hitachi tools from the amazon.com link on http://www.hitachipowertools.com/.
I have two 12v impacts, a couple flashlights and now two 18v lithium ion impacts. I know they aren't for heavy shop work and can't compete with any air tool but their power for their small size and convenience makes them the most used tools around here. I see absolutehome doesn't show them on their website anymore. These impacts can be bought for $239 some other sites but won't qualify for rebate.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)