AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Crop adjusters?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

boog
Posted 8/11/2006 17:08 (#34741 - in reply to #34696)
Subject: Re: Crop adjusters?

Talk to your agent & let him know the situation and request a different adjuster. BTW, is this on a hail loss or a multi-peril claim? More than once I have refused to accept the adjusters loss figures on hail damage & have had different adjusters rework the claim, sometimes in my favor & sometimes in there but have never had to take less than the original loss figures.

Once I had thhe guy that was the regional director of the company work a loss. Guy had no idea what he was doing. I refused his offer & told my agent if that SOB ever stepped on my farm again I would throw his arse & the agents arse off the farm & find a different company to do business with. I seldom get mad but was po'd that day & my agent knew it. Never saw the r.d. again & am still with the same agent.

The agent works for you as much as he does for the company. If he refuses to help you out tell him you'll find another ins. company & do it. Lots of good companies & agents out there. No need to put up with someone that is a prick
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)