AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

any one go to ag days at penn state
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Jim
Posted 8/17/2006 23:33 (#36748 - in reply to #36398)
Subject: RE: any one go to ag days at penn state-strip till equipment

Driftless SW Wisconsin
Sorry we (Dawn) were not able to exhibit strip till equipment at the Penn State show. It lines up with Dakotafest this week. Strip till has certainly been a hot topic here in SD despite the very tough corn crop this year. We had a great discussion in our booth at closing time this afternoon - a wonderful combination of current customers, customers' neighbors and skeptics. Thanks to all who stopped by over the past few days.

There WILL be strip till field demos and probably a fair number of different approaches in displays at the Farm Progress show in Amana IA week after next. I know Ohio Farm Science Review will have also have a number of strip till exhibitors. There may be some field demos at OFSR also behind the harvesting equipment however I am not sure about that one. OFSR seems to have become a much larger show over the past few years. A lot to see there. I try to do a 'quick' walk-thru in the mornings - but darn near impossible. The streets seem to keep stretching further east, but a good show.

George, please stop by our booth at OFSR if you can get there.

Jim at Dawn

Edited by Jim 8/17/2006 23:34
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)