AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Recommendations on which drone to get?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

potentialag
Posted 1/12/2016 10:44 (#5030324 - in reply to #5012794)
Subject: RE: Recommendations on which drone to get?

Dwight IL
for full disclosure I a dealer with Flying Ag, but I focus on education first then sales a distant second. Yes, I loose some sales this way if the customer finds a better deal somewhere else but my main concern is to get a customer the exact ship/system/kit that meets his/her goals, regardless if that is from me or someone else. Ive found my customers appreciate that.

So lets start by asking 3 questions

1. What do you want to use your drone for?
2. What are your expectations of your drone?
3. What are your goals for using a drone?

If we can determine the answers to those questions then we can decide together what would be the correct direction to head.

There are long range and shorter range options, as well as camera quality options and much more. Cases, extra batteries, extra props, extra chargers etc. While some folks may need/want all of these options, maybe they wont suit your needs.

I would like to discuss this further with you sometime. No pressure, and if you choose to buy from me, thats fine if not thats fine too, because like i stated above, my goal is to match a the right drone to the right customer, even if that means loosing the sale. Education first and Sales second, is my way of doing business, period.

feel free to contact me anytime at [email protected] and ill be glad to answer any questions you may have. you can also call me at 815-two58-1503.

Thank you,
Matt Boucher
Owner, Potential AG
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)