AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Section 333 Exemption
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

Old&Ugly
Posted 2/22/2016 07:11 (#5128565 - in reply to #5128482)
Subject: RE: Section 333 Exemption

Lincoln, NE
I believe you are correct.
Above is in reference to one of the company's which do it for you.
(of which I have no connection with)

People need to do their own due diligence to decide if they apply themselves, or have someone do it for them.
Most applications end up being 50 - 70 pages when making "smart" applications covering several drone types and commercial applications.
Every "I" needs dotted and every "T" crossed or its denied and you have to go back to the rear of the 4-6 month line again and re-apply.

If you make application with one specific bird and a single commercial activity - it's only good for those.

This company, for example, include many aircraft and many commercial applications in your application.

I suggest you look up actual applications and actual COA's to see real life examples of those 333's which have been granted
These can be seen on the FAA website. This will give you a sense of whether you want to do it yourself or hire it done.

Keep in mind all granted waivers to date, specify a licensed pilot (or sport rating).

This document, you make for application, will take a lot of time to do properly - taking many hours to complete.

Personally, I think some of these people making applications for people - provide good value.

Talk to them - call them - it's free to talk to them about your application...then decide which method appeals most for your circumstance.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)