AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Drones
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

paul the original
Posted 4/17/2016 12:51 (#5247829 - in reply to #5247805)
Subject: RE: Drones

southern MN
dko_scOH - 4/17/2016 11:33

This is a pro-drone board. And the point about piloted aircraft at 500 feet is well taken.

Even so, I think most on here will admit that there is a privacy issue at stake. Imagine looking out your back door to see a couple stranger standing in your yard, taking pictures. Would you be okay with that? What's the difference? What about a drone following your young children...probably nothing?

Drones do raise issues...issues that will be settled in court. The case in Louisville last year set something of a precedent, though it will have to go through the legal system to hold weight.

Its easy to take one extreme or the other on this, but you put a nice perspective on it.

When quality zoom lenses come to the common drone, it will raise the stakes on all this.....

When the neighborhood found out I had a drone, one neighbor said (laughing as he talked) that his wife said now she can't go outside naked any more.

My reply: your wife goes out naked?

Anyhow I gave thrm all short videos from my farm looking at their places so they can see what is in the view, and that I don't have a zoom function, you can hear the thing coming.....

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)