AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dirtiest Shop (just for fun)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

srsu99
Posted 3/25/2009 09:13 (#655983 - in reply to #655635)
Subject: Re: Dirtiest Shop (just for fun)

Central / West Texas
We had a small engine repair shop that only had trails with motors piled from the wall out into the trail some piles were at least 6 foot high! There was only room on his work bench to work on one motor at a time and the bench was at least 3' by 8'. lol The man whoworks for me part time has the dirstiest shop inside and out of any I have ever seen. Will try to get some pics. You cant even get near the shop at times. Kinda laugh told him he needs to get longer air hoses so he can reach from his compressor in the shop to out in the drive to air up tires. His son is near my age and when we were younger and his folks were out of town we decided we'ed clean a bit for him. After 2 days it looked pretty good around there and we had all the 'junk' loaded on a trailer. Thats when his folks pulled up and all hell broke loose. Most everything ended up back in the shop. Our shop stays pretty clean so no need to post pics about it. Try to pick everything up and steam clean the floor after each project if time prevails. Something I like to do in the evening and gives an excuse to have beer or two.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)