AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tell me about kawasaki mules
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

jcolli140
Posted 6/9/2023 08:40 (#10262831)
Subject: Tell me about kawasaki mules

SC Wisconsin
I want something for just around home that is handy for carrying tools, feed buckets etc. Buildings are all close so doesn't need to be fast (actually prefer slow). I also want something that can pull my milk trailer for feeding calves with 80 bottles on it as well as pulling my bedding trailer which is just a 5x10 trailer with a big square bale of straw on it. I was set on an old gator, the ts model with no rear suspension and 2 bucket seats. I'm starting to second guess that now, being ive got 2 kids under 3 with a third on the way, so having a bench seat or even a folding second row is now an option so the older ones can hang out with me more when doing chores or whatever. Anyways, number 1 requirement is reliability, followed by ability to pull the trailers mentioned above, i think ill need 4x4 as the trailers act like boat anchors when its drifting snow and i need to bed or feed before plowing, and nimble to get around. Ive got 2 pickups for if I need to go down the road so don't want fast (the oldest kid will be wanting to drive it soon enough so don't want fast for that either). Ive heard mules mentioned, bit they aren't "cool" so I don't see many like the rangers and Hondas. I don't know what the 4010/3010 models mean or if I need gas or diesel, but whatever the fuel type it needs to start in the dead cold. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)