AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dji T40
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

Wenvrseenthathapnb4
Posted 9/24/2023 12:18 (#10414179 - in reply to #10413295)
Subject: RE: Dji T40

NWMO
I bought a T-40 a little over a month ago. Local JD dealer had them to sell. I did some research and liked the looks of Helio and being American made but from what I understood the field setup was more involved. DJI spraying is laid out or setup on the controller itself and for me I thought laid out very well.

I bought a kit which included the Drone, 3 batteries, a 2 battery drop in holder to charge them , The DJI Generator setup for charging their batteries, A dry product spreader and a 2 battery 110 wall charger.

I have only used it on about 100 acres for late spot spraying of weeds. I already had fungicide applied by a plane when I decided to purchase it.

I Swap batteries on every spray fill. The Generator will have the other one charged up before the drone gets back for a liquid refill. Might get by with 2 but I like having the 3rd to let it cool down a bit.

I am a rookie. Hopefully someone will come along and give you more information.
There a lots of videos out there I watched. Agri Spray Drones has a lot of good ones.

Another thing that tip the scales for me toward DJI was dealer support 15 minutes away.

Good Luck in your research.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)