AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looking to buy a drone...suggestions?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

ScottKS
Posted 1/30/2024 09:46 (#10600316 - in reply to #10599941)
Subject: RE: Looking to buy a drone...suggestions?

I bought all of the drones directly from the DJI website, except for my Air 2S which I bought used off of Facebook marketplace. I'm a pretty big Amazon fan, but not when it comes to buying a drone, there's lots of resellers out there putting together "fly more packages" that don't have factory batteries, or chargers etc., that's why I buy directly from DJI. If you're on a tight budget, I don't think I'd be scared of buying from "DJI refurbished". Also consider DJI care refresh if you're nervous about crashing, it's really a pretty good deal. I only bought the "care refresh" package once, I bought it for the Phantom 4 since it was our first drone and it gave me a lot of comfort as I was learning to fly. I wouldn't suggest buying used unless you're experienced, it would be easy to buy someone else's problem. If you think you'll use it a lot, get the "fly more package" right from the start and same thing with the controller, get the screen on the controller (DJI RC), my Air 2S had the DJI RC-N1 which makes you use your phone for the display and I found that to be a hassle.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)