AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kidney stone
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 1/29/2024 06:08 (#10598607 - in reply to #10598597)
Subject: RE: Kidney stones

Pittsburg, Kansas
Pain.

My symptoms was not so much pain but upset stomach for a week or two. Ended up in hospital thinking it was something else. Was big, multiple kidney stones.

Depends. It may pass with little fanfare other than pain. Or it could be too big to pass and need to be removed by surgery or blasting with sonic waves to break up into smaller pieces to pass.

Or it may get stuck in some bad place and have to be yanked out by going through the penis.

I got to enjoy all of those scenarios over a couple week stay in the hospital. Was not the most fun time in my life.

Now I take this for a few days two or three times a year. Does it work? I have no idea. Probably does not. But my experience with kidney stones was probably 20-30 years ago and no problems since. So I will keep taking it..............just in case it works. I have bought multiple bottles and gave them to friends that were having problems with kidney stones. Most probably threw them in the trash.............have no way of knowing as I never ask if they used them.

https://www.amazon.com/Chanca-Piedra-800MG-Tablet-Gallbladder/dp/B07...

This is not an advertisement for it nor a claim that it works. It is just what I do. I read a bunch of the reviews and thought all of them might not be completely crazy (although probably a lot are).

Edited by John Burns 1/29/2024 06:12
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)