AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

RTK phase out
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

cyclones30
Posted 2/8/2024 08:44 (#10614074 - in reply to #10613531)
Subject: RE: RTK phase out

Midwest

tractorgear - 2/7/2024 20:47 Great to hear from you, guys. Mainly planning to steering row crop, and application, and measuring. Cyclones, you mentioned getting a receiver 6000 with SF3 AND RTK signal for decent price? Can you tell me where? Is it practical to have the SF3 signal on a unit if you have RTK? or is it needed for fallback? The way I understand it, the sf3 is an expensive yearly paid signal? Also, a dealer informed me that the annual auto-trac fee went way up just this month, to 1100.00 a year (had talked of 350.00 a year, just months ago) Thanks

I'm saying receivers with the ACTIVATIONS are going for really cheap right now like the 6000 w/ SF3 Ready and RTK Ready. You still pay for the signal you want or have your own base station if you have radios and another RTK receiver. Pay for cell like Digifarm or JD mRTK, pay for SF3, or have your own base/radio and pay no one anything yearly. 

Also your other comment about yearly autotrac fee going up?? There is no yearly autotrac fee for any display. Are you saying that's the dealer fee for using their RTK network? 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)