AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need input on stem cell treatments Mayo Clinic or Johns Hopkins
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

FarmerTom4440
Posted 2/8/2024 13:12 (#10614476)
Subject: Need input on stem cell treatments Mayo Clinic or Johns Hopkins

Currently researching as best as possible stem cell treatments at both named hospitals. Yes I do know they both have multiple locations but am unaware which provide the treatments. I'm hoping my insurance will at least pay for the treatment part. If not, we'll figure out a path. There has been a great deal of research done on stem cells and more is ongoing. My dr used a related procedure on me which accelerated the healing process. This wasnt something I had planned. She presented it as a useful option and I said, green light, go! It made a phenomenal difference with the outcome.

The websites don't offer the additional info that is needed. I'm too far away to just drop by in person at the Mayo hospital in Minnesota or the Johns Hopkins hospital in Maryland to have a chat with drs or representatives.

Is there anyone on here with inside info at either hospital that might point me in the right direction or has other useful info related to the subject? The technology is getting better with advanced research and techniques used. My own dr agrees that I am a good candidate and should seek this out at either or both of the two names.
Thanks in advance.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)