AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Drone Insurance Link
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

sloughclub
Posted 2/27/2024 03:08 (#10641458 - in reply to #10641337)
Subject: RE: Drone Insurance Link

Southern Missouri
If you’re doing zero custom work , which I understand is not what lots here are doing , but with no custom work we were able to get covered under our farm spray policy . They did a investigative report of our drone and the size of the machine was an issue but they worked through it and accepted it actually added a very small amount to our farm policy , but had to sign off to doing work on our listed farms only .Having been on the spray road for many many years , if you are doing customer spraying, you need to follow coups lead there and make sure you have good coverage, our farm policy specifically calls for our aerial applicators to have workmen’s comp insurance and will try to make us pay it if we hire an aerial applicator that doesn’t carry it , this is under Missouri law , hiring folks to come operate a custom business on your farm can get complicated, as a farmer hiring folks to do this , I’d check with your agent to see about the workmen’s comp issue , I dang sure know what mine would say .The first time I was confronted with this I really couldn’t believe they were gonna try and make me pay for a contractor’s workmen’s comp , believe me it happened

Edited by sloughclub 2/27/2024 03:28

(IMG_3291 (full).png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_3291 (full).png (151KB - 40 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)