AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SprayMate II to Fieldview
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Eric from Canada
Posted 3/12/2024 10:40 (#10662407 - in reply to #10655398)
Subject: RE: SprayMate II to Fieldview

Quebec, Canada
The FieldView Drive only reads CANBUS information, so it wouldn’t be able to understand anything from electronic pulses unfortunately. Do you have an autosteer system or lightbar? We have some fieldview adapter cables that would let you send GPS to the FieldView system and then you would just select “incompatible rate controller”, tell FV your equipment offsets, what rate you are applying, and then FieldView will create a coverage map. You still need to tell fieldview when you start applying and when you stop, but when you travel over an area that was already applied FV will stop mapping so you don’t need to press the start/stop button just to turn around on the headlands.

The FieldView Drive can read rates from AgLeader DirectCommand CAN-A or DirectCommand ISO modules attached to an Integra or InCommand monitor. I don’t know if those are the same thing as the application rate module Tedbear mentioned. I would love to see FV develop a flow rate sensor that could translate flow rates into CANBUS messages, but I suspect there wouldn’t be enough uptake to justify the development costs.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)