AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Incommand 1200, Liquid Module and DC motor driver
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

pfortfarm
Posted 3/7/2024 14:05 (#10655788)
Subject: Incommand 1200, Liquid Module and DC motor driver

north central kansas
I didn't take very good notes when I installed the system and configuration on my Integra before I switched to 1200. I thought I was set up right but would like to run a test on the pump, etc. I have an implement switch that is tee-d into both the Liquid Product Control Module and also the application rate module so I can map variety as well. I know I will have to jumper the LPCM, shut off the autoswath and then would I need to put in a manual speed and a rate? My DirectCommand master switch should be set to run the pump manually if I remember correctly. Yes, I do have multi-product unlocked.

TIA,

Rick

Edit: Something is not set right with the DirectCommand. It does not shut the pump off. Just searched the knowledgebase and it talks about setting up an Application configuration. That is likely the step I missed. I have only a planter/drill configuration. 1200 sure has more features that the Integra and I am likely missing a step somewhere. I would think I would ultimately be able to set up a configuration that maps variety and paints and also run the liquid fertilizer.

Edited by pfortfarm 3/7/2024 20:54
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)