AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD receiver and monitor to RTK drive Cat 765B
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 3/14/2024 18:44 (#10665100 - in reply to #10664961)
Subject: RE: JD receiver and monitor to RTK drive Cat 765B

East Central, Nebraska
that is hard to believe that agleader does not have a solution for your tractor.

i just bought a similar tractor mine is a 8320RT, i run all ag leader typically but i had a trimble system sitting here on the shelf that has next swath on it so i am going to run that via can. its pretty slick as it just plugs into the canbus port and i don't think i have to run wires to anything else. i will see here shortly as i will just be adding it soon.

point of the story though, it seemed to me that someone was talking about a deere rt recently and they got it to work with a steer command. it seemed to me that there was a 'generic track tractor' option that they used. i might look further into it as it sparks my interest having a similar tractor.

--edit, obviously the ag leader side has nothing to do with your question but a simple search on an 8310RT on ag leader knowledgebase populates numerous documents showing support for your tractor. just wondering what you were being told from your dealer? was their a certain age or serial number range that they did not make steering for? looks like to me like they cover the range of RT years.

on a side note i hadn't had time to install the steering system yet and so i borrowed a deere gps to go get my anhydrous put on, integrated everything is hard to beat.

Edited by caseihfarmer 3/14/2024 18:52
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)