AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My 107 test experience
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

Beetman
Posted 3/18/2024 20:19 (#10670698)
Subject: My 107 test experience

Michigan
Past the 107 test this morning the most helpful YouTube video for me was Gary Glenn free drone tests workshop about two hours presentation here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZqSOS-DKiI&t=2544s did listen to others but his was the most helpful also did purchases his 254 questions that was helpful also. The place I went to for the test they had me empty my pockets I had a Halls cough drop they would not let me take it in unless I unwrapped it I had to leave my billfold with the other stuff which was put into a locker They furnish scratch paper and a calculator about 90% of the questions have nothing to do with the drone and unfortunately they do not let you know which ones you got wrong seems like they want me to be a better drone pilot they would correct what I got wrong so I would not make that mistake. A lot of the questions were related to the charts several questions reading the taf and metare whether also had a lot of questions on which radio frequency of different airports on the charts.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)