AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My 107 test experience
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

Granary
Posted 3/19/2024 19:41 (#10671887 - in reply to #10670698)
Subject: RE: My 107 test experience

Central Western VA Mountains
Beetman - 3/18/2024 21:19

Past the 107 test this morning the most helpful YouTube video for me was Gary Glenn free drone tests workshop about two hours presentation here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZqSOS-DKiI&t=2544s did listen to others but his was the most helpful also did purchases his 254 questions that was helpful also. The place I went to for the test they had me empty my pockets I had a Halls cough drop they would not let me take it in unless I unwrapped it I had to leave my billfold with the other stuff which was put into a locker They furnish scratch paper and a calculator about 90% of the questions have nothing to do with the drone and unfortunately they do not let you know which ones you got wrong seems like they want me to be a better drone pilot they would correct what I got wrong so I would not make that mistake. A lot of the questions were related to the charts several questions reading the taf and metare whether also had a lot of questions on which radio frequency of different airports on the charts.

Congrats on passing the 107 test. I’ve had mine long enough to take the recurrent test - which is online much easier and IMHO more relevant.

Oddly enough - rarely fly now days.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)