AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Intellislope settings on Waynes/Crary Tile plow
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Capac8235r
Posted 3/20/2024 21:48 (#10673277)
Subject: Intellislope settings on Waynes/Crary Tile plow

St. Clair County, MI
I just bought a waynes 612 tile plow and mounted it on our John Deere 9560r. I installed intellislope system on this plow, I took system off our previous plow which was 3point soil max stealth. System worked great on our gold digger but these parallel link waynes/crary plows work a little different. I tried to adjust measurements a close as i could but wondering if anyone had insights on how to set this. Have ag leader in command 1200 display. My ag leader dealer suggests un-checking "pitch plow"box. I will probably try that and a few other things. I have pulled about 12 runs 500 feet long in with it set similar to how i had gold digger set, running as a pitch plow. About 8 runs went great but they were super easy 3 foot of fall and no valleys or hills. last 4 runs i had problems, Plow seemed to want to pitch itself out of the ground two times, other times it seem to fight it itself, would dive or come up. The last runs were pretty severe changes in depth and grade. I have pitch cylinders controlled by intellislope and putting lift cylinders in float. Also i mounted the black intellislope box on top of plow shank just like the gold digger. Would appreciate some insight. Thanks.

Edited by Capac8235r 3/20/2024 22:18

(IMG_3699 (full).jpg)

(IMG_3680 (full).JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_3699 (full).jpg (85KB - 51 downloads)
Attachments IMG_3680 (full).JPG (239KB - 45 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)