AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Intellislope settings on Waynes/Crary Tile plow
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Capac8235r
Posted 3/31/2024 21:02 (#10688569 - in reply to #10680869)
Subject: RE: Intellislope settings on Waynes/Crary Tile plow

St. Clair County, MI
Gpsdude, thanks for the reply. First off picture was my first day running plow and I forgot to put radio up high. Yes there’s tall extension I have my ag25 antenna up on. I will get radio up there too. Running Trimble 542 base station set up in the field with 450 radio (Trimble 750 display) Getting signal from Trimble display through nema port. Definitely will fix radio height before next tiling day. Although signal has not been an issue since getting my own base.
Also, yes there is pressure gauge on lift cylinders. I’ve found a lot more help and manuals on this plow to get my mind spinning now. Book for Wayne’s plow says to “close valve then put lift cylinders in float with plow all the way up, then slowly open valve until plow starts to creep down, then tighten back a quarter turn.” I had it just wide open thinking i needed all pressure off for it to be in float. I guess this would a lot the force of the dirt to push the plow up or down rather than it free floating too much maybe?? Also my settings on intellislope like pitch gain and up valve threshold are on the high end I think Factory default is 28 on threshold and 20 on gain. This is how much voltage is sent to selenoid block to send pitch cylinders oil. I think my numbers were pretty high. I’m going to cut them in half and try that I think. I was running a 8770 John Deere before and now I have 9560, a lot bigger and more responsive hydraulic pump!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)