AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Selling equipment through AgTalk classifieds
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

c_mayer
Posted 4/18/2024 09:15 (#10711260 - in reply to #10711230)
Subject: RE: Selling equipment through AgTalk classifieds

Jeffersonville, OH
AR Plowboy - 4/18/2024 09:59

Thanks Chris. I would like to thank you for the time you take to help others.

Yes there is a lot of things to think about and consider. Not ready to get rid of everything and probably never will but have a few newer items that I really should get rid of. Just doing some routine maintenance and paying the insurance makes you realize how expensive it is to have some things. I really need to make some room in our shed.

Been giving a lot of though about the tax situation and so much I really don't understand. I have met with my account some and going to meet again now that he is past his busy time of year. Trying to decide when I will want to start taking SS. I had never realized there is more work in quitting than continuing to farm. I guess it's a good thing we weren't trying to put a crop in this year as it seems I have been so busy I wouldn't have made it to the field yet. Realizing that the actual amount of time we have been spending in the field isn't that much compared to all the other things it takes to make a farm run.

Just try to share experience gained from working with a lot of folks, and what I've learned from Dad. He's got better than 50 years in this business, and has done A LOT to help customers through tough times, retirements, downsizing, etc Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's not

Chris
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)