AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Deere planter Agleader downforce monitoring
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 4/20/2024 14:51 (#10713588 - in reply to #10713465)
Subject: RE: Got it

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Great, more than once, I've run into roadblocks like that and then I think, am I the only person in the World who wants to do this? Then after exploring some other options or asking for advice here, the solution becomes clear. Sometimes just asking the question makes it more clear in my own mind.

With our own down force monitoring, my Great Nephew seemed to indicate that he thought the system was alarming on just one row as being out of tolerance. I asked him if he tried shutting off that row to silence the alarm. He said he tried but it didn't seem to help. He was concerned about other things and continued to plant with the alarm in the background.

Thanks for the reply of the success. Too many times, someone asks a question, gets some advice and then the thread dies. Those of us who try to help don't know whether our advice helped or not. The pay isn't great but we do get some satisfaction out of a success story.

My crusty old Fire Chief used to say "even the fat girls like to be asked and then afterwards be sure to thank them"

Edited by tedbear 4/20/2024 14:54
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)