AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ladies on the forum...do you like getting flowers?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

kinzepower
Posted 6/25/2010 23:17 (#1250648 - in reply to #1249711)
Subject: Re: Ladies on the forum...do you like getting flowers?

SW Ontario
Well as it turns out, she got caught cheating on me, denied vehemently, and when the evidence finally was overwhelming, blamed me.
Glad I am getting a divorce...that is not the women I thaught I married. She was a good actress though, and can make you feel like she is the nicest person in the world...what an act.

Now that I have the benefit of hindsight, the signs were there.
For those that said she should have apologized, I have found out that she is 100% incapable of apologizing.
When she got caught 'with her hand in the cookie jar', she could have said sorry, and I would have got past it.
Instead, she started a slander campaign to anyone and everyone accusing me of everything from growing dope, to being with prostitutes...all in an effort to try to deflect any criticism she might experience. What she did would pale in comparison to the things she told people I did...it was unbelievable.
I was her second husband.
She is a compulsive liar, and I know when she is lying by how she talks...seems she lied alot when we were married too now that I know the signs.
It ended when she charged me with assault (accidental contact...does not matter though in today's crazy laws) and got me removed from my house and tossed in the clink...good times.

Btw...yesterday I sent flowers to my girlfriends work...she was ecstatic! LOL

Edited by kinzepower 6/25/2010 23:31
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)