AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

25th anniversary coming up. what to do?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

95h
Posted 9/9/2010 16:09 (#1352856 - in reply to #1352763)
Subject: RE: 25th anniversary traditionally equals Silver anniversery,,

Kittitas Co. Wa. State

So, whatever it is,, it's gonna cost some money.... if your a traditionalist ?? 

Unless she is "dyed in the wool" ,, "24/7 serious about farming",,  don't know that looking for anything to do with farming is exactly the ticket for being together for 25 years. (or puttin up with ya for 25,, Laughing)   *I don't know your wife thou,, you do..  maybe she would like to spend her 25 anniversery doing "farm stuff" ??   Then again maybe there's something she likes to do,, she doesn't get to do often ??  

I do know that just one bottle of wine and flowers from the hotel,, er,, "ain't gonna cut it"..  gotta come up with something good on your own. ( or at least something poster's have thought up for you.. No one will tell thou,, so it will be "your idea"! )

What about chartering a plane for a 1 hour flight wherever she want's to go ??  Not one clue if there's an airport or charter service close ?   Ask around (if there is an airport) and find out maybe there is a hot air ballon available for a couple hour hot air balloon trip ??

Here,, found this,,

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-2844680-galena_things_to_do-i;_ylt=Amq22aERn0Av0XIbvO3iEV_bQWoL

I would go for at least #1,, # 22 or #23,,  and work with the carriage ride owner,, explain what when etc.. and arrange for a carriage ride that stops at a nice park,, (etc) and have a catered meal for just your wife and you.  (pray for really nice weather!)   A nice carriage scenic ride with a meal just for the two of you should score you some MAJOR points !!

You better have a nice dinner ($$$$) at a local restaurant..  try one of these,,
http://www.google.com/search?q=25th+wedding+aniversery&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=#hl=en&safe=off&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&q=galena+illinois+restaurants&revid=1603333952&sa=X&ei=
xjqJTPiBCIa8sQOPpJTDCg&sqi=2&ved=0CHgQ1QIoBQ&fp=5d0b50e146560710

Gotta really make it memorable, even if it does seem expensive.

Look at it this way,, even if it's $4,000  that is only $2.28 per day !! 

*she's been with you for 9,125 days right?*  Smile

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)