AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

bbq pork ribs
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

david_m
Posted 9/25/2010 01:39 (#1373313)
Subject: bbq pork ribs

little britain ontario
having a last go at a bbq this weekend, i personally bbq all year round but this is the last one to have a bunch of people over, making some ribs and chicken and pulled pork. i know for the purists out there a gas grill is not the way to go, i wish one day for a big green egg or something similar but for now a gas grill is what i have to work with.
been making some pics of how i get things ready and will post it all later after i am done. just wondering if i am the onyl one who starts working on the bbq the day before the actual bbq. had to season the ribs and make the sauce ( i make my own sauce from a combination of sauces and other flavourful things ) and just generally get things organized.
there will be pics or maybe a video later to show what i do.
for now the menu is apricot smoked ribs, maple smoked ribs, honey garlic smoked ribs, crazy canuck smoked ribs ( these are HOT), pineapple chicken, honey garlic chicken, and pulled pork with a whiskey bbq sauce. and of course theres baked beans, and coleslaw. sounds like a lot, but we have probably 40 people coming over, we host a bbq every year for the past 4 years gets a little bigger each year.
heres a link to how i make the apricot ribs,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AriD83E2ZIg
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)