AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2007 wheat harvest.......
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Jim1_ks
Posted 8/25/2007 09:29 (#192969 - in reply to #192753)
Subject: Re: 2007 wheat harvest.......

South Central Kansas, Harper County
trakman - 8/24/2007 21:24

Yup, bring on that crop insurance check!.......man can I ever use it! Kinda getten disgusted with the Insurance Co. (not the agent). Going on 3 weeks now since I met with the adjuster and still no check. Smallest wheat I've ever raised in my life. Hope the fall crops kinda pick up the slack and with the rain last night and MUCH cooler weather today, will sure be of big help. Can't wait to get my "New to me" 2188 into some good crops. Been rebuilding my row head and doing a few things to the combine and once that all done, in a couple of weeks, will have some Milo to cut.

Didnt know you frequented this site, as well as the combine site!(lol) My 2188 is still up at Straubs getting some things checked out, should get it home next week,then I will have some milo to start cutting. I may have to call you to see how to set my 2188,as the C/IH are kind of greek to me, as I am used to Green around here!(lol) I do have some extremely weedy milo that will be my first field to cut, which may be a problem.
Jim
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)