AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Leica mojoRTK
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Tim swMN
Posted 11/9/2007 08:37 (#234539 - in reply to #234453)
Subject: Re: Leica mojoRTK - Reality Check...

Hendricks MN
I am sure some of the other companies are trying to discredit Mojo.

1 Right now it can only store one A/B line. I use Farmworks on the ipaq to store as many fields as I like. One of the future options is a can bus monitor like the Acgo GTA. Another future option could be to use one of the two usb ports, this should only take software to do.

2. The cell modem is in the Mojo unit. Push the number 3 button twice and it connects. This with out a doubt will be the future for all machines not just auto steer systems.

3. Yes it does work on a can system. I went the ez-steer route because I use it on an older tractor. The number of systems running is low yet but they are out there. I have talk to other users.

4. Contours, circles and other pattern will happen in the future. Its a matter of making the easiest and most common first. I got the system so I could go straight.

5. I was told before I purchased the system what the deal was. A $20 radio going in though the aux plug will work fine. I have faith that they will fix the problem.

6. As far as I know they can ship a unit today if you want one. I will call today and find out for sure.

I purchased this system because it does what I need it to do today at a price thousands less than other RTK systems. They have an open format. Can be used with other companies equipment. Have many possible upgrades in the future. Are back by Leica, they will be around in the future.

What non RTK system or RTK with this kind of performs is on the market for less money.

One of the best futures is it can feed NEMA strings out correct to the draw bar. With accurate height enable it can map fields withing 1/2 inch for drainage.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)