AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

corn and some questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

robaer1
Posted 7/20/2006 07:23 (#28187)
Subject: corn and some questions

This might have already been covered, but! My question is how hot is to hot for corn at different stages of growth. i know different variaties are going to play a role but a generalition would be good. My next question is how much rain at different stages of growth are optimal and once agin variaty plays a role but generaliztion would be good. also, what temps are optimal at different stages of growth. research pages would be appricated and any advice thats positive.
edit: also does night time temps play a role in plant growth?
is there any research providing data showing nutreint uptake amounts at different stages of growth. is there a magic number for the different nutreints at different stages. ok now for the stupid question. does corn store a given amount of energy before it starts to die and what are the indurance times for different stages of growth? I know the last question has a lot of varibles, air heat,variaty and on and on but a generalition under controlled circumstances that on sets the start of distruction to the plant that is irreversable in the time given to death of the plant.

Edited by robaer1 7/20/2006 07:48
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)