AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

First crash today!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

260david437
Posted 2/4/2016 06:37 (#5087079 - in reply to #5086812)
Subject: RE: First crash today!

north east IN
2x on the imu calibration. Was helping a neighbor get his started and he didn't wait for me to get there and he shut his motor off at 150 feet in the air. He brought it over all upset but the only thing wrong was a broken prop and the gimbal frame was bent. I told him how to fix it and I would be over and make sure it was ok and get him started after dinner. I got there and asked him were the quad was, he did not know. He couldn't wait and took off and it was wanting to go to the right and he was fighting with that then he noticed it was flying away and would not come back and was headed for the woods so he gained altitude. The last he saw on the FPV was the neighbors racetrack a mile away that was when he gave up and turned the transmitter off. Ok his first mistake was to take off with 1/2 battery, when he crashed it he should of calibrated the imu that was what was causing the Erratic Flight, when he was having a fly away he should of gotten it on the ground even if you have to shut the motors off in the air as we can fix broken but we can't fix can't find. We never did find it, I think when he shut the transmitter off it turned around and started back but ran out of battery and landed in the river. This was on a p2
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)