AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My Drone Deploy Tests
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

BacNBlak
Posted 4/12/2016 14:40 (#5239129 - in reply to #5239033)
Subject: RE: My Drone Deploy Tests

Eastern Shore of MD
For this test, I used my desktop simply because I thought it would be easier to set the boundaries and the flight parameters (altitude & overlaps) on my desktop than on my phone screen. I will try again, setting up a mission on my phone and see if this remedies the fact that my altitude settings were not synced properly. If I were using an iPad or other tablet, it might be a little easier to do out in the field. I might find next time that setting up the missions in the field are the best way to do it!

Once the maps are stitched, you can export them to your computer at no cost and then do whatever you like with them. I took screen shots for this post simply because it was lower resolution (smaller file size) and it was easy to work with.

Another note - there is no real 'upgrade' that is required to do what I did in this test. Simply sign up for the free trial on DD website, download the app and fly. I would ideally like to get a NIR camera on my Phantom but I am not going to invest that money if I can't get repeatable, quality images with the RGB camera that comes on them already.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)