AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Best place to buy a drone
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

paul the original
Posted 5/30/2016 08:24 (#5327938 - in reply to #5327216)
Subject: RE: Best place to buy a drone

southern MN
That is probably a difficult question 'here'.

I'm guessing most of the active folk here with knowledge are either dealers or associated with a dealer. So we get into the advertising prohibition of this site....... Do those replying 'play dumb' and talk up their own business in third party, or do they remain quiet and let others get some free press?

That's a more difficult question than it first appears, when one thinks on it.

In general I strongly support the advertising bans on the web forums I visit, otherwise they just crumble down into nothing but endless ads.

But on this whole site, those who sell cover crops, notill machinery, drones, lubricants, and so forth often are the most knowledgable on the topic at hand, but need to walk a very fine line of being helpful without advertising themselves.

Careful use of a signature web reference or referencing ones own classified ad might be tasteful ways around that, but would need to be addressed better by the moderators of this site. It is difficult, I want it both ways - no ads but the good guys should be able to mention themselves. :) like farming, if moderating a forum were easy everyone would do it.....

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)