AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

InCommand 1200 past year reports
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

farmingmatters
Posted 3/22/2024 15:48 (#10675503)
Subject: InCommand 1200 past year reports

So I am into the 2nd year of having transitioned from 20|20 monitors to InCommand 1200. I just spoke to the AgLeader Helpdesk and thought I'd better go to the experts here to make sure what I was told is correct. (The helpdesk guy said he didn't know too much for sure about what I was asking...) I want to start 2024 with a clean corn and bean product list. If I delete an old hybrid or variety I used in 2023 that I am not going to use in 2024, the InCommand says it will completely erase all data on the monitor related to that product, which according to the helpdesk guy would make my 2023 planting records erase any planting data related to that product. I figured I could export some reports for historical data (even if its just a multipage pdf) and start 2024 planting with a clean monitor. According to the rep, there is no way to create reports (e.g., a summary of all farms/fields, planting dates, products planted, etc.) unless I purchase Agfiniti. True? So my options are 1) pay $350 a year for Agfiniti, 2) have a completely junked up monitor with all historical hybrids and varieties, 3) only have current year planting on the monitor but keep paper records of what we planted in past years. Anyone have any other options other than purchasing more products? This is making me love my Blue Vantage even more...at least I can export a variety of historical reports and wipe past years off the monitor.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)