AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dickey John Monitor questions: PM300 to Intelliag touchscreen?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

GM Guy
Posted 5/25/2023 12:12 (#10243065 - in reply to #10242962)
Subject: RE: Dickey John Monitor questions: PM300 to Intelliag touchscreen?

NW KS/ SC ID
c_mayer - 5/25/2023 10:03

Well, I was talking about the ISO setup, not the PM300.

However, looking at the PM300 manual, it looks like it would be very similar. You can store 3 configurations, one for split rows, one without, etc...so, if you had too many plugs on your harness, you could tell it to auto-detect sensors, and if you only used half the plugs it should still work fine.

Chris

Sorry for the bouncing around. :) Im just weighing my options with what we have on hand inventory and time wise, (which isnt much. lol) , and I think for this season we'll give up on trying to do anything fancy with the IntelliAg (since the only extra frame harnesses I have are just for seed sensors and nothing with ISO modules), and just do the basics with the PM300.

So with the auto detect feature, a guy could run whatever harness and the PM300 will only talk to recognized sensors? so a 8r30 twin row (16 plug) harness or a 12r30 could be ran on a 6r30? would a guy have to start with plug 1 on the harness, and have a big old ball of extra on the right side, or can you start with plug 2, and just have 1 rows worth of harness hanging out each end?

thanks!

Edited by GM Guy 5/25/2023 12:14
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)