AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Transferring Pictures from iPhone or iPad to PC
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 9/19/2023 07:24 (#10407173 - in reply to #10405884)
Subject: RE: Transferring Pictures from iPhone or iPad to PC

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I guess I'm in the opposite situation. I am still able to send pictures from my iPhone 8 via email to myself at least. This is the method I now use to get pictures from my iPhone8 to the Win 10 office computer.

We still have two old iPhone 6's around less SIM cards that got moved when we upgraded to iPhone 8's. Out of curiosity, I might try taking a few pictures with each of them and attempting my "old" approach to transferring pictures directly to the Win 10 office computer with a data/charge cable. I'm thinking it might still work with them since they have an older IOS on them. In a way I guess "what's the point?" other than to satisfy my curiosity.

I'm not really sure why but I recently purchased a cheap Wal-Mart Android tablet. With its version of the Android Operating System, I need to change a setting to allow interaction between the tablet and my home computer. This is sort of a safety feature I guess to prevent one from accidently deleting files on the tablet. When I enable the feature on the Android tablet, it then appears as any other storage device on the Win 10 office computer. I can then copy, move, delete files etc. just as if they were on a USB stick.

Edited by tedbear 9/19/2023 07:36
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)