AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader Compass vs. InCommand 800
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

c_mayer
Posted 2/6/2024 16:51 (#10611277 - in reply to #10606653)
Subject: RE: Ag Leader Compass vs. InCommand 800

Jeffersonville, OH
Mark in NEMO - 2/3/2024 12:03

> Liquid Product Control module...

I'm looking at a Hustler sprayer with an ISOBUS interface to a GPS display unit. I'm guessing liquid product control (and the switch) are built into the sprayer and it's own controller? Thinking all I should need to be sure of is a compatible interface cable.

Monday I'll be asking them more questions.

Looking at the Hustler site, they offer an ISO control with 5 section control.

So, with an 800, you would need UT/ISO unlock, and Automatic swath control for an InCommand 800.

I haven't bought any unlocks in a year or 18 months, but I think they were $795 when I did.

Personally, I would buy an InCommand display before a used Integra...I have been trying to get customers out of older displays for 3 reasons, 1, the InCommand has been out for almost 10 years now, and the Integra are going to start dying at some point. 2, the InCommand is SO much easier to see in daylight and controls brightness better at night in my opinion, so for older eyes, they are much easier to see and use, and 3, the latest steering systems only work with them...so moving forward, all upgrades will only be available with the InCommand.

I'm not an Ag Leader dealer either, but we do a LOT of them because the local dealers and I all work well together, so the support is good in the area, and it just plain works, so we get along well in all regards. Dad uses it on his farm, and even at 70, he's figured out how to run the auto steer, work in headlands, setup the yield monitor, etc. It's pretty user friendly.

Chris
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)