AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kinze vision monitor
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 2/21/2024 15:25 (#10633738 - in reply to #10633214)
Subject: RE: Kinze vision monitor

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
That is correct, either the Auxiliary Input module and separate switch box or the SC110 CAN switch box can be used for most any planting or application situation.

Either could be used with a sprayer to control spray.

Either could be used with a planter to work with section clutches for the seed.

If the display has the Multi-product unlock, Either could be used to work with more than one product at the same time such as seed and spray on a planter.

The determination as to which switches do what is part of each configuration. When you create a configuration, the system will create a default set of switch assignments. The switches may have different uses in different configurations. For example with a 3 boom sprayer, the system will assign a Master and switches for the 3 boom sections. For a spreader truck with only one section, the default will just use the Master.

These default switch assignments are generally the ones that you would assign yourself so there is no good reason to change them. However the choice to reassign or change the switch assignments is available to the operator. For example, I modified the default switch assignments on my planter. I wanted the ability to shut off my spray portion with an unused extra switch. I assigned switch 10 so that it controls the spray ON/OFF so I can just flip that switch OFF should I desire.

Edited by tedbear 2/22/2024 09:42
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)