AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Changes in drinking habits
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dittfarms
Posted 2/22/2024 18:11 (#10635488)
Subject: Changes in drinking habits

ottertail co mn
One day while working in the grocery store I walked over to the beverage cooler. Instead of reaching for a pop or sweet drink I grabbed a water. This maybe happened only a couple times a year because I hate water. Well 3 hours later I went to that same cooler and grabbed another water, I was like what the heck is going on.
Well turns out in the last 2 weeks I have 3 sweet drinks total other than my morning coffee with a littLe creamer.

I used to have to have a sweet tea within minutes of getting to the store, that craving is gone. I used to have to have a pop at lunch, that craving is gone. I usually drink 4 waters at the store and milk at home.

What’s weird is it just felt like my body was done wanting sweet drinks, which I feel like I was addicted to. I didn’t try to quit sugar drinks, it just happened.

I am very happy with how I feel and now I feel like I can control what I drink vs feeling like I HAVE to drink sugar. One day I had a pop with lunch and didn’t even finish it, one day I had a sweet tea because I was really thirsty and needed a little pick me up. The other sweet drink I had was a new pop that we got in the store and I really wanted to try it. It was a Buddy’s pop made in Minnesota and was awesome. I really don’t crave another one though. Hopefully this sticks with me, but I don’t really want to try and completely give up sugar drinks just because I do like them, but I really enjoy being able to control what I drink now and I definitely feel way better.

I appreciate everyone on who posts about this sort of thing on here. I don’t think it changed how I have changed my behavior but it gave me the idea that you can make a change and stick with it. I was envious of everyone who made these changes and always thought to my self that I could never do it!!!

Thanks to everyone for helping me without even knowing.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)