AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Another reason to not trust Doctors
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Little papa
Posted 3/12/2024 19:43 (#10662837 - in reply to #10662121)
Subject: RE: Another reason to not trust Doctors

Hooker Twp,Ne
Beginning to wonder if doctors trust each other. I got Charcot foot. Yes I never heard of it and haven’t found one non medical person that has. It’s a break down of bones in the foot caused by several different reasons. Anything from diabetic neuropathy,to low calcium levels. And can be hereditary. Well I’m not diabetic so what caused it. Upon much research I found one culprit could be anti acid meds. So gas doc put me on omeprazole daily about 3 years ago. It stops acid build up but by doing that vitamins are also not taken in well. Our bones need calcium to keep strong. So I asked foot doc about it and he recommended I ask gas doc to change to different med or eliminate. Gas doc didn’t want to but told me to get family doc to order bone scan. Called family doc and they told me gas doc needed to order bone scan. Called gas doc and they told me family doc need to order bone scan.. This has been going on back and forth for two weeks now. Had problem with my wife when she had stroke. Told hospital doctors I thought she was having shingle symptoms. All I got was no,no,no. Wanted to make sure shingles didn’t go inside her. Upon third debilitating stroke I finally got one doc to take some spinal fluid. Comes back with shingles. Well now I have a wife in LTC facility that can’t talk, no right side,arm and leg and in diapers. There’s a 30% greater chance of another stroke with shingles. If they’d of only listened to me the first time. Now I had my RANT about doctors.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)