AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Another reason to not trust Doctors
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Little papa
Posted 3/12/2024 20:39 (#10662903 - in reply to #10662878)
Subject: RE: Wishing the best

Hooker Twp,Ne
Thanks. I try to go see her twice a day. I live within 6 miles from LTC facility. It’s the communication that’s tuff. She tries to tell me something by pointing or facial expression but it turns into a guessing game. Even her yes and no by head shake are only about 25% accurate. Then new traveling nurses come in and need to retrain them about her. Can be something as simple to tell nurses that she only left handed and to make sure straw in cup for left handed individual. Else she has no water all day long. Sometimes they forget call light. So she has no way to get anyone if something happens. Can’t holler. I do have an iPad setup that allows me to call it twice and FaceTime opens for her to see me. Both our kids live close and help as they can. Son farms with me and is stepping up with farm duties and sees mom couple times a week. Daughter works for large insurance company in claims as a supervisor. She works from home. Two teenage kids in high school also. She also helps and sees mom at least twice weekly. Wife also has several friends,cousins,and sisters that show. So support has been great. Again thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)