AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag leader harness
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 3/18/2024 15:33 (#10670316 - in reply to #10669727)
Subject: RE: Ag leader harness

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Apparently there is a new style SC110 that is different than mine.

So I guess in a sense there are 3 choices 1) use an Auxiliary Input Module with some type of dumb switch box. 2) use an older SC110 such as I have with the CAN, speed and extra connectors permanently attached to it or 3) the newer version of the SC110 switch box which is painted a different color and has a disconnect. Apparently the newer version comes with one of the disconnect adapters to make it look like mine but more disconnect adapters are available for those who move their SC110 between vehicles.

I can see how that could be handy for those situations. Since my SC110 never leaves the planting tractor I don't have that problem. I use an Auxiliary Input module in the Hagie connected to the Hagie OEM switches. It stays there year round also.

I do move my Master InCommand 1200 and GPS 7500 with TerraStar Pro C subscription between the planting tractor, Hagie and the combine but that only involves moving the display and GPS. The various combine, planter and sprayer modules and wiring stay with each rig.

Edited by tedbear 3/19/2024 09:25
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)