AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AgFiniti? Setting A B lines? Mapping?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Flatfootin
Posted 3/24/2024 11:34 (#10677826)
Subject: AgFiniti? Setting A B lines? Mapping?

SE Iowa
So new to it all I have some more questions.

AgFiniti has a “lite” version it sounds like. What is it capable of and is it worth creating an account? Probably not interested in paying 350 a year for it but I wouldn’t mind if the free version helped me get maps on my phone or put satellite imagery to backgrounds and maybe more.

Next question is I have been mapped fields with the tractor. Going pretty good but I’m curious if there is a benefit to mapping non farmable terraces. Just takes a lot of time. Waterways no question need mapped to save seed but terraces I will drive around anyhow. Plus if I don’t map it well it may not plant as close to the terrace as I may like (I think).

For setting A B lines I haven’t done that while mapping the field but to me using a 0 or 90 or whatever degree it is makes more sense than driving it. School me on what’s the best or what am I not understanding for the process. Should I be doing this when mapping the field with the tractor and no planter or just do it with the planter. I’m just worried I won’t like the A B lines I set. That’s why a degree setting seems better than me driving it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)